We believe that wearing a school uniform helps children to identify with and take pride in their school.
The Ingoldsby Academy uniform is:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red polo shirt with logo
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo*
- Grey, white or red socks or tights
- Grey shorts and red polo shirt with logo*, Red and white checked summer dress
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo*
- White or grey socks
- Plimsolls (training shoes for KS2)
- Red shorts*
- Red t-shirt with school logo*, drawstring PE bag, swimming costume, towel and swimming hat
- A school tracksuit is available to purchase for school sports events and on swimming lesson days (for ease of changing).
Wellingtons should be kept in school ready for Forest School days.
It is the policy of the school that jewellery must not be worn for PE or Swimming.
School uniform can be purchased from Nationwide School Uniforms at:
Parents are also asked to ensure that all clothing and possessions are clearly marked with their child’s name.