We believe that wearing a school uniform helps children to identify with and take pride in their school.
The Ingoldsby Academy uniform is:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red polo shirt with or without logo
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with or without logo
- Grey, black, white or red socks or tights
Summer additional options
- Grey shorts and red polo shirt , Red and white checked summer dress
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White, black or grey socks
- Plimsolls/ trainers
- Red/ black shorts or cycling shorts
- Red t-shirt
- Drawstring PE bag, swimming costume, towel and swimming hat
- Red/ black/ grey jogging bottoms or leggings
Additional optional items available to buy from Nationwide Uniforms, including a school coat, fleece and cap.
In Early Years and KS1, wellingtons should be kept in school ready for playing outside.
It is the policy of the school that jewellery must not be worn for PE or Swimming.
School uniform can be purchased from Nationwide School Uniforms at:
Parents are also asked to ensure that all clothing and possessions are clearly marked with their child’s name.