Sport is central to life at Ingoldsby Academy.
Alongside weekly PE and Games lessons our pupils regularly take part in competitions against other local schools and academies in the David Ross Education Trust.
We offer a range of sports clubs after school and encourage our pupils to lead an active life.
Dance is at the heart of our curriculum. Dancing weekly is on the timetable for all pupils.
The curriculum is designed with our pupils and the Ingoldsby commitment to enrichment in mind. Through dance children are encouraged to:
- Develop a culture where we take appropriate risks
- Enable people to work together, in order to achieve more than we could on our own
- Be proud of our community, our school, our achievements and our peers
- Show respect for others
- Build confidence in presentation and performance
- Express ideas in a creative way
- Develop healthy habits for life