We are a small rural primary school in the South Kesteven area of Lincolnshire.
The village of Ingoldsby is a rural community situated west of the A15 Lincoln to Peterborough road and east of the B1176 between Grantham and Corby Glen.
The school is located between the villages of Ingoldsby and Lenton.
The school serves the villages of Ingoldsby, Lenton, Hanby, Keisby, Osgodby, Boothby Pagnall, Bitchfield, Westby and Bassingthorpe and admits children from outside the area.
Free transport to and from school is available to pupils living more than 2 miles away from the school and for whom Ingoldsby is the nearest primary school. Further details and application forms for free transport may be obtained from the Head Teacher.
Founded in 1877, Ingoldsby is a mixed Primary School, for children from 4 to 11 years old with a nursery facility on site at the school, taking children from their third birthday. Our nursery unit has a friendly and dedicated staff team that help children settle into school life and feel confident and ready for their transition to Reception. We work hard to make sure every child's experience is happy, active, exciting, fun and secure; and support their development care and learning needs.
Mission and Ethos
We are proud to embrace our Broadening Horizons values:
Always aiming high
Being the best we can be
Nothing holds us back
Always leading by example
We value children’s involvement in and contribution to the daily life of school and value links with the wider community. We believe in providing each child with sound foundations for future lifelong learning in a safe a secure environment.
We will deliver our commitment to each child through:
- Ensuring each child receives the highest quality teaching and education to ensure access to learning through a broad, balanced and personalised curriculum
- To provide an enriching and varied learning environment in which children are confident and happy
- Promoting high standards of achievement and enjoyment of learning
- Ensure that each child achieves the greatest possible measure of personal, emotional, social, moral, spiritual, cultural, creative and physical development
- To enable each child to develop a lively enquiring mind with the ability to question, discuss whilst becoming an increasingly independent learner
- To ensure that children achieve the high standards of self- discipline and respect for themselves and others
- To ensure high quality and effective leadership and management
- To make effective use of all resources the school has to offer, working together with the local and wider community for the benefit of all
- To build firm foundations for all adults and children to become lifelong learners.
Meet the Staff
Mrs CollinsRed Kites
Miss CustanceRed Kites
Mrs HowellsKestrels & Buzzards
Mrs CapesKestrels & Buzzards
Miss SemperKestrels & Buzzards
Mrs BlandSEN, PE Lead
Mr SlepowronskiDance Teacher