At Ingoldsby we believe we are a forward-looking school seeking to maintain sound traditional family values and positive attitudes to work.
At Ingoldsby we believe that our pupils are entitled to the highest standard of education and will strive to provide this to all our children. Each of our pupils is a unique child and each child is of equal importance. Each child will be given the skills to develop their full potential.
We value children’s involvement in and contribution to the daily life of school and value links with the wider community. We believe in providing each child with sound foundations for future lifelong learning in a safe a secure environment. We will deliver our commitment to each child through:
- Ensuring each child receives the highest quality teaching and education to ensure access to learning through a broad, balanced and personalised curriculum
- To provide an enriching and varied learning environment in which children are confident and happy
- Promoting high standards of achievement and enjoyment of learning
- Ensure that each child achieves the greatest possible measure of personal, emotional, social, moral, spiritual, cultural, creative and physical development
- To enable each child to develop a lively enquiring mind with the ability to question, discuss whilst becoming an increasingly independent learner
- To ensure that children achieve the high standards of self- discipline and respect for themselves and others
- To ensure high quality and effective leadership and management
- To make effective use of all resources the school has to offer, working together with the local and wider community for the benefit of all
- To build firm foundations for all adults and children to become lifelong learners.