Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 10:35
Over 1,500 student athletes from across the David Ross Education...
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 - 13:54
As students are busy preparing for the Summer Cup, the David Ross...
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 16:32We were visitied by Alex from the Creepy Crawly Roadshow! We had fun learning about different minibeasts including cockraoches, millipedes and tarantulas!
- Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 14:27A rainy start to the Summer Term but that didn't stop us all having a great WOW day. Working in our houses we spent a creative day completing many activities that launched our term's topic on '
- Friday, December 18, 2015 - 16:24After a term of hard work, Ingoldsby Academy pupils have been celebrating their achievements with an end of term trip to the bowling alley. Pupils in Grimsthorpe House won a staggering 780 house
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015 - 13:36July 2015 the whole school came together to design and make their dens in support of Save the Children. Once completed this was finsihed with a traditional fish and chip tea in the newly made dens.
- Monday, June 15, 2015 - 14:22A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out our uniform survey. The results show an overwhelming consensus to keep the current colour and style. Based on the results we will: Keep red
- Monday, April 27, 2015 - 15:09As part of our conversion to academy status we are considering changing our uniform from September. The David Ross Education Trust will provide every child in the school with a uniform to the total
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 14:01Pupils from Ingoldsby Academy were delighted to meet England international footballer, Sue Smith, as part of a football tournament at Charles Read Academy in Corby Glen. The competition was part of
- Friday, April 10, 2015 - 11:56Ingoldsby Primary School has become an academy and officially joined the David Ross Education Trust (DRET). The school converted on 1st March 2015 and will now be known as Ingoldsby Academy. Mrs
- Friday, March 27, 2015 - 15:53Over 400 primary pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) competed in a number of sporting events in the hope of becoming winners of this year's Foundation Primary Cup. In two