Communication between parents and school is integral to any child's learning. We view education as a partnership between parents, pupils and the school.
There are several ways in which we seek to maintain contact between school and home. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you not find the information you are looking for.
- A written report is provided towards the end of each Summer Term.
- In addition, we hold consultation evenings during each term.
- A regular newsletter is sent out, updating school events and sharing work.
- The school’s website is also a valuable source of information for parents and children alike.
- We also ask for parent's / carer's e-mail addresses, so that communications can be sent electronically, in order to minimise paperwork being sent home.
Tell us how we are doing. If you have a few miniutes we would appreciate your views.
We are very fortunate at Ingoldsby to have a thriving PTFA that has been an integral part of the school community for many years.
Its stated aims are:
- To support the education of the children via fundraising and other activities
- To foster more extended relationships between staff, parents and others associated with the school.
Over the years we have raised a significant amount of funds which has been put towards a variety of vital purchases such as new books, trim trail, extra-curricular activities and swimming lessons.
If you are interested in supporting the PTFA as a parent, please speak to us in the school office so that we can direct you to the PTFA committee.
If you would like to support the PTFA through sponsorship, for example by endorsing a particular event by adding your logo to our advertising, please contact email@example.com . If you would lilke to read more please read their welcome leaflet.
We have our own before and after school 'wraparound' club called Fabulous Foxes for those who need to drop off early and pick up after the usual school day. Please see the 'Documents' on the left hand side of this page for further information.
Click here to read the school’s previous Ofsted reports
Click here to see our performance date presented on the Department’s School Performance Tables.
Due to the small number of pupils in each year group, for reasons of identification of individuals, it is not possible to publish our performance information online. This information is available to Ofsted and other authorities on request.